Here at Skagit Habitat for Humanity, we receive generous support in many ways from our community. One of these ways is through individuals, businesses, groups and organizations that provide us with services and/or materials. These services and materials can be put to use in many ways to help raise more funds to build affordable housing with families here in Skagit County.
Construction site: we receive donations and partner with individuals/businesses to build affordable homes with our Homeowners.
The Store: we accept donations* and then sell these items at a low cost to the public.
Habitat Helpers program: we receive donations and partner with individuals/businesses on projects to help low-income homeowners in Skagit County make necessary repairs and/or maintain their home.
Fundraisers: we receive donations to use for Auction/Raffle/Prizes for annual and special events, including volunteer recognition and Homeowner ceremonies.
If you have…
- Land: Land in Skagit County is the largest single expense involved in building a Skagit Habitat home. Gifts of land, or land we can purchase below market value, are a wonderful, lasting blessing to future Habitat homeowners in Skagit County! Please contact our Resource Development Coordinator for information on how to donate land.
- Overstock Inventory: Do you have overstock of items at your business? You can schedule a donation pickup with us online and we will come and haul it out of your way!
- Professional Skills and/or Expertise: If you have a particular skill or experience that would benefit Skagit Habitat please contact our Volunteer Coordinator to schedule a time to come in and talk about how you can help.
- Unique Items: Do you have an item or experience that you would like to donate as an auction item for one of our fundraising events? If so, please contact our Resource Development Coordinator for a time to talk!
- IRA Charitable Rollover: This is a great way to capture tax savings and partner with Skagit Habitat to build or improve a place to call home for families in Skagit County. Speak with your legal, tax, or financial advisor for more information.
- Leave a Legacy: include Skagit Habitat for Humanity in your will for an ongoing memorial in the future. Land, securities, valuables, or money – we can work with you and your attorney to help you make a lasting difference that will build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter that will lasts for generations to come.
- Or maybe you are just looking for a way to get involved, have a business and would like to donate an item, service, venue or gift card we could use for an annual or special event. Contact our Resource Development Coordinator and find out how your support can build strength, stability and self-reliance for families in our community!
Below is the list of in-kind supporters who have given time, talent and treasures to help families build a
better future for themselves and their families.
We thank each and every one of them for their
kindness, generosity and support.
Below is the list of in-kind supporters who have given time, talent and treasures to help families build a better future for themselves and thier families. We thank each and every one of them for their kindness, generosity and support:
Please read the list of items we can and cannot accept
for resale at the Store
If you have any questions regarding these laws, please meet with your financial or tax advisor for more information.