The Skagit Habitat Store, which opened it’s doors in 2009, sells donated new and used furniture, appliances, housewares and building supplies to the public. Proceeds from the sale of these donated items are one of the largest sources of funding for Skagit Habitat for Humanity. These funds allow us to build affordable homes in Skagit County alongside future homeowners.
The Store operates on VOLUNTEER POWER!
- clean/prep, price, stock and sell donated items
- all levels of experience are needed to make the Skagit Habitat Store successful
- the Store is very flexible about volunteer schedules
- work as many or as few hours as you like
- on a regular or an occasional basis
Our staff and supervisors go that extra mile to ensure all volunteers feel welcome and are comfortable with their tasks and shift duties.
Everyone who volunteers with us makes a difference in the lives of families throughout our community.